Climate of Krakow, Poland Average Weather
- Krakow, poland, 50°4'N, 19°48'E, 242 m (792 ft)
- Krakow has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Krakow is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.7 degrees Celsius (45.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 686 mm (27 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1489 hours.
- If Krakow were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: