| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in October is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 14 days.
- In October the heavens above Krakow are dull having on balance merely 3:25 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: