| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in November is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow once in a while. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water precipitates across on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Krakow are really dreary with on balance just 1:42 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:23 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 8:59.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: