| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in March is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Krakow are somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:40 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: