| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in January is slightly cold at -3.3 °C (26.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.7 °C (19.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow sometimes. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- In January the blue above Krakow is really dreary with on average just 1:30 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:09 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 8:36.
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: