| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in February is slightly cold at -1.6 °C (29.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow once in a while. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O precipitates during on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Krakow are really dreary having on balance only 1:48 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:00.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: