| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in August is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 87mm (3.4in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 15 days.
- In August the blue above Krakow is fair with on balance a moderate 5:54 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 8:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: