| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krakow in April is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of H2O is transfered during on average 15 days.
- In April the blue above Krakow is a little dull with on average a modest 4:29 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 9:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krakow April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Krakow, Poland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Krakow: